Friday, March 20, 2009

3rd from my body and soul


the blog i visited,the feel i get from it and what my eyes saw...i could never imagine the life they having...i wish i could be a part of it,but it wasn't me to be around them...the group they hang out is not the topic i could join...in fact,i hardly hop into their conversation...maybe they hang out together too much too often,ending up myself alone at the corner with no lights...i can see,but i hardly see them...i wonder was my faults and of cause,i would never bring this problem to my daily life,i wanna be the sunshine guy where i kept my smiles on my face...happily ever after...
anyway,without the group,i feel better,their dramas could never end, i guessing myself...tell you what, they keep saying where and when they going to travel, any pieces they saying,i cant even puzzled them up together in a piece...this is not friendship~! this is not buddy either...and of cause, this never show love to each other...obviously its pointing at me... let's face this...i deleted their emails, phone number and also their way to reach me, keeping myself super low profile...in fact,i got it right now...they rarely find me...the promises they made are never seems to be come true anyway...i never put hopes of any of the promises to come true anyway cause i been believing that there is no no for unbreakable promises...anyhow anyway anytime anywhere, promise seems to be the hardest thing i could found it so damn fake in the real life...
he said, his heart is broke, and nobody knew...what you mean anyway? "The Secret" he read it,and his-self manifested is what he decided...who else he wanna blame anyway...well,i seems to be caring too much on other's "happily ever after" life out there...yes, i kinda lost now...and i hardly found new gang of friendship nowadays...i mean,where and how should i do it? 3 semesters in my college,in 5 fingers,i can count who been caring and talking to me...and of cause, for a hyperactive guy like me have never wish for this awful daily life...i mean,who the hell wanted this dull life out there???heck them~! my daily life is only working...i keep myself from my super outgoing life since i started to work...and its coming to 1 year soon...i still struggling here...i did met a few of friend, but i couldn't bring them together, their character is too much too different to match up...perhaps i should let them meet up and see how they doing...

fuh~i found out that my blog doesn't have much photos huh...okay~i should do this i guess,every post i posted here,i should post together any photos...but the photos sometimes wont related to what im writing here...>.<

No comments: