Tuesday, March 10, 2009

my birthday



I don’t know…my friends do celebrated it with me last 28 February. I didn’t blow any cake and so, I don’t considered it as my birthday….anyway, I still feel thankful for them to spend their time with me in the small karaoke room…on the march the 7th, my another group of friend who concerns me more than themselves celebrated with me again…for the pass few years, I’ve been celebrated with the same group of friends…at the special location which I’d call… guess where man, its Mc Donald~!!!! Well, I have born to be simple at most time. A simple celebration for my birthday is more than enough, without cake, im sure nobody will ever consider it as a birthday celebration. I understand that the economy crisis was bad at the mean time…well, forget it…somehow, I do get cake and candle to blow. I had 4 flavors of cake, which are low fat peach, chocolate indulgence, carrot cheese with pikachu on the cake and chocolate with mini dinosaur on top of the cake…and im finally 22. I wished for my career improvement, gadgets and also a secret.
I have my very 1st watch from my friend.. Ellesse, ambassador by Jay Chow which also my favorite singer from Taiwan. Thanks lot friends…you all were so special to me. Thanks again.

1 comment:

斯文ღღrabbit said...

u dont considered ur birthday??
but y tat day i let ppl scold me say i 4got his birthday ya.....=.=